Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Address Change

Just a quick note to draw your attention to a slight change in the address at the left.  We've updated the address slightly to remind a mail clerk that there's another unit using her mailbox so she doesn't send back packages if she doesn't recognize the name of who it's addressed to.  (Thankfully it wasn't one of my packages this happened to.) 
Otherwise things are going well.  I've started working, although I really am not working nearly as hard as I do back when I'm at home in Ft. Leonard Wood.  More on that later.  For now, thanks for all the emails and facebook messages I've been getting, I appreciate them all.

1 comment:

  1. The VFW is sending you a Thanksgiving card. I gave them the old address last week. I hope that you get it anyway. Mom

    ReplyDelete